Small Animal Facilities
Our small animal practices are fully equipped with modern surgical, anaesthetic, radiography, laboratory and hospitalisation facilities to deal with all aspects of modern veterinary practice.
Our Tiverton practice is an established and approved training practice by the Royal College of Veterinary Sugeons for student veterinary nurses who wish to progress to qualified veterinary nurses. Our Tiverton practice has two trained clinical coaches to help the students progress through their training.
We often assist the universities by providing student veterinary surgeons with placements to help them with their studies. We provide tuition and supervision to help these students with their progression to becoming qualified veterinary surgeons.
Small Animal Services
- Veterinary examinations & health checks
- New puppy & kitten health checks
- House visits
- Micro chipping
- In-house laboratory services to include blood testing, urine testing, skin testing and hair examination
- Blood pressure monitoring
- Range of surgical procedures from routine neutering to orthopaedic surgery for fracture repairs
- Pet passport scheme
- Nutrition advice
- Pet Insurance
- Pet Cremation
- Fertility planning & breeding advice
- Electrocardiogram to monitor heart conditions
- Dental procedures
- A range of complimentary nurse appointments
- Dispensing medication service
- Telephone advice
- 24 hour emergency cover
We also specialise in large animals and horses, please do not hesitate to contact Witheridge on 01884 860236 if you require further information.
5 Chapple Rd, Witheridge,
United Kingdom (GB)
Copyright © West Ridge Veterinary Practice 2012